Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Ten Articles About the Author:
1. I like living in a bamboo grove with my man and our cat.
2. I like old films, gaming, spontaneous road trips, and singing loudly.
3. I like witty banter because it is exhilarating and sexy.
4. I like driving fast... or as fast as I can manage.
5. I like cool music + hot musicians... a LOT.
6. I like to combine #4 and #5 often. Lather, rinse, repeat!
7. I like a great many things and am mercurial in my crushes.
8. I like pens, words, poetry, and books. It's fair to call me a word nerd.
9. I like hot buttered popcorn more than I should.
10. If you are curious about anything else, ask. I don't bite... much.
WOO: “Rise, and speak wisely, man—but hark; I see thy rug, as woven i’the Orient, A treasure from abroad. I like it not. I’ll stain it thus; ever thus to deadbeats.”
[He stains the rug]
THE KNAVE: “Sir, prithee nay!”
BLANCHE: “Now thou seest what happens, Lebowski, when the agreements of honourable business stand compromised. If thou wouldst treat money as water, flowing as the gentle rain from heaven, why, then thou knowest water begets water; it will be a watery grave your rug, drowned in the weeping brook. Pray remember, Lebowski.”
THE KNAVE: “Thou err’st; no man calls me Lebowski. Yet thou art man; neither spirit damned nor wandering shadow, thou art solid flesh, man of woman born. Hear rightly, man!—for thou hast got the wrong man. I am the Knave, man; Knave in nature as in name.”
BLANCHE: “Thy name is Lebowski.”
- Stolen from Two Gentlemen of Lebowski, by Adam Bertocci.