Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Ten Articles About the Author:
1. I like living in a bamboo grove with my man and our cat.
2. I like old films, gaming, spontaneous road trips, and singing loudly.
3. I like witty banter because it is exhilarating and sexy.
4. I like driving fast... or as fast as I can manage.
5. I like cool music + hot musicians... a LOT.
6. I like to combine #4 and #5 often. Lather, rinse, repeat!
7. I like a great many things and am mercurial in my crushes.
8. I like pens, words, poetry, and books. It's fair to call me a word nerd.
9. I like hot buttered popcorn more than I should.
10. If you are curious about anything else, ask. I don't bite... much.
We just had our first three trick-or-treaters at the door. Two boys and a little girl: Iron Man, Spider-Man (with matching Spidey head lantern) and a frog in a tutu.
Iron Man was so excited when he spied the bowl of candy that he walked into the foyer and just started to reach. I couldn’t blame him, it was eye level after all. His father was embarrassed, gently corrected his son to announce what they practiced when they ascended our front stoop.