Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
2. I like old films, gaming, spontaneous road trips, and singing loudly.
3. I like witty banter because it is exhilarating and sexy.
4. I like driving fast... or as fast as I can manage.
5. I like cool music + hot musicians... a LOT.
6. I like to combine #4 and #5 often. Lather, rinse, repeat!
7. I like a great many things and am mercurial in my crushes.
8. I like pens, poetry, and books. It's fair to call me a word nerd.
9. I like hot buttered popcorn more than I should.
10. If you are curious about anything else, ask. I don't bite... much.
Finally, the opinions expressed here are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of GeekGirlCon or any employee thereof. GeekGirlCon is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the author or content that appears.
We just had our first three trick-or-treaters at the door. Two boys and a little girl: Iron Man, Spider-Man (with matching Spidey head lantern) and a frog in a tutu.
Iron Man was so excited when he spied the bowl of candy that he walked into the foyer and just started to reach. I couldn’t blame him, it was eye level after all. His father was embarrassed, gently corrected his son to announce what they practiced when they ascended our front stoop.